|Thursday, May 20, 2010 05:57 PM|
| by Fëanor|
Fëanor pours the entire internet into the Recyclotron, and only the best links come out the other end for you to enjoy.
- Jemaine "Flight of the Concords" Clement has been cast as a villain in the next Men in Black movie. Good choice!
- Check out the trailer for ABC's superhero family show, No Ordinary Family. As io9 says, it looks like sort of a live-action Incredibles. Could be fun!
- More info and a promo image from Spielberg's upcoming time-traveling TV show, Terra Nova.
- A cute illustration of most of the Doctor's female companions.
- Terry Gilliam's The Man Who Killed Don Quixote will start filming this September, and it looks like Ewan McGregor has taken Johnny Depp's place in the movie.
- This is pretty clever - somebody used a bunch of footage from old, black and white sci-fi serials to reimagine The Empire Strikes Back as a 3D flick from the '50s.
- A handy sci-fi TV movie title generator!
- Super Sexy CPR is exactly what it says it is. Probably NSFW.
- Excellent Mike Mignola recreation of a famous cover of Detective Comics.
- A blog of amazing Dune illustrations. (Via)
- Sounds like Drew Barrymore might direct a Wizard of Oz sequel.
- Mark Hamill is directing a film adaptation of his own comic book series, The Dark Pearl.
- An early draft of the screenplay for The Empire Strikes Back has surfaced, and Crave Online has an interesting analysis of the rather large differences between this screenplay and the one that was finally filmed. (Via)
- Harry Potter is now the most successful cinematic franchise of all time.
- Megan Fox is out of Transformers 3! Now there's even less reason to see that movie.
- It's Thor! Thor is cool.
- Paul Greengrass is not directing Fantastic Voyage after all.
- MTV is making a Teen Wolf TV show. Aren't they over 20 years late on that?
- A proof-of-concept trailer for a samurai/ninja/sci-fi movie called The Cup of Tears is getting turned into a full-length feature film.
- A clip from the upcoming reimagining of Nikita. Interestingly, it looks sort of like a sequel to the original series - Nikita had gotten out, and now she's come back. Hmm...
- Tron Mr. Toast!
- Great illustration of Luke playing Connect Four with a Wampa.
- There are some fun tracks on the latest Wired Playlist, including Flaming Lips covering Pink Floyd.
- The writer and director of Field of Dreams will write the script for J.J. Abrams' upcoming heist flick. Intriguing!
|Tagged (?): Art (Not), Batman (Not), Books (Not), Celebrities (Not), Comic books (Not), Doctor Who (Not), Harry Potter (Not), Links (Not), Mike Mignola (Not), Movies (Not), Music (Not), News (Not), Oz (Not), Recyclotron (Not), Star Wars (Not), Thor (Not), Transformers (Not), Tron (Not), TV (Not), Video (Not)|