|Monday, March 8, 2010 09:55 AM|
| by Fëanor|
Fëanor pours the entire internet into the Recyclotron, and only the best links come out the other end for you to enjoy.
- I have two words to say in response to the new Iron Man 2 trailer, above: "HELL" and "YEAH" (via). So awesome. I'm so stoked for this movie. In other Iron Man 2 news, io9 is reporting a rumor that Olivia Munn's role in the movie might be larger than at first assumed - she might actually be playing the Scarlet Witch herself. She doesn't show up in the trailer at all, so who knows?
- The entries on Back and WTF are always weird, but this one is particularly odd and intriguing.
- Huzzah! There will indeed be a third season of Fringe.
- Rachel Nichols has joined the cast of Conan. She'll be playing what sounds like a Red Sonja-type character.
- A disturbing new type of M.O.D.O.K.
- Heh heh. Yeah.
- An odd, fun, exciting teaser on YouTube.
- The rundown on the winners of the Razzies and the Oscars. I didn't see even half of the Best Picture nominees this year, but I'm happy with the way things turned out in that category, as well as in the Best Director category.
- Garbage Pail Kid and Wacky Package card designs. Wow, I'd almost forgotten about Wacky Packages! (Via)
- An infographic examines the physics of the greatest movie scene ever (Mega Shark leaping up and chomping a jet liner out of the air) which I tweeted a link to the other day. (Via)
- Cute versions of Chewbacca and Captain America.
- Supposedly Campbell's "healthy" soups are exactly the same as its regular soups, except they cost more. Shouldn't this be illegal? (Via)
- Everybody knows of whom Darth Vader is the father. (Wow, it's awkward sometimes being grammatically correct.) But who is Darth Vader's father? Chuck Norris, natch. (Via)
- A recent Photoshop Phriday at Something Awful features some amusingly misplaced movie titles. (Via)
- A huggable, button-eyed Alan Moore doll.
- "A worldwide team of researchers have for the first time created a particle that is believed to have been in existence immediately after the creation of the universe." What is it? An antinucleus! An antinucleus "is a negatively charged state of antimatter containing an antiproton, an antineutron, and an anti-Lambda particle." This particular one "is also the first antinucleus containing an anti-strange quark." Well that just sounds crazy. (Via)
|Tagged (?): Alan Moore (Not), Art (Not), Captain America (Not), Celebrities (Not), Comedy (Not), Comic books (Not), Computers (Not), Crafts (Not), Food (Not), Fringe (Not), Iron Man (Not), Links (Not), Movies (Not), News (Not), Photography (Not), Recyclotron (Not), Science (Not), Star Wars (Not), Toys (Not), TV (Not), Video (Not)|
Welcome to the blog of Jim Genzano, writer, web developer, husband, father, and enjoyer of things like the internet, movies, music, games, and books. For a more detailed run-down of who I am and what goes on here, read this
Most Popular Entries
- It's a Boy!!
(23 thumbs up, 14 comments)
- On the Viewer - Game of Thrones (Episode 1 - "Winter Is Coming")
(25 thumbs up, 1 comment)
- Hey, So...
(15 thumbs up, 15 comments)
- Book Report - Boy in Darkness and Other Stories and Mervyn Peake: Writings & Drawings
(19 thumbs up, 1 comment)
(14 thumbs up, 0 comments)
(14 thumbs up, 0 comments)
(13 thumbs up, 1 comment)
- Batman...Keeps Going!
(1 thumb up, 22 comments)
- Griffin's Laws
(12 thumbs up, 0 comments)
- That new feature I was talking about...
(10 thumbs up, 3 comments)
- Main feed:
- You can also click any tag to find feeds that include just posts with that tag.